nutrichef PKAIRFR48 Halogen Oven Air-Fryer
1Important Safety Instructions
2A Tradition of Quality Convection Oven
3.1Quick Reference Card
5Reference for Cooking Food
6.2What’s in the Box
7Documents / Resources
Important Safety Instructions
- These basic safety precautions should always be followed:
- Read all instructions.
- Always switch power OFF before removing plug from wall outlet.
- Remove plug by grasping the plug. DO NOT PULL THE CORD.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plugs or motor assembly in water or other liquids.
- Unplug from power outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
- Allow the appliance to cool before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not use outdoors. This appliance is not designed for outdoor use.
- Do not place the appliance on or near electrical equipment, hot gas flame or in a heated oven.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter or to touch hot surfaces. Always use on a stable flat surface
- Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
- Do not use appliance for purpose other than intended usage.
- Do not move or lift the convection oven while the power cord is still connected to th wall outlet. Remove the plug from the wall outlet, then remove the top by using both hands, move carefully.
- Before removing the lid: Turn the time off, disconnect the power cord. Lift the top using carrying handle. Place the top, preferably resting the stainless steel edge rim and the handle/plastic top on a flat surface.
- Do not place the hot underside of the lid directly onto laminated surfaces, wood surfaced, paper plastic or other flammable surfaces. Put the lid on a heat resistant surface.
- Always place the top unit onto the bowl before plugging in the power cord and switching on.
- Do not clean with metal scouring pads.
- No user service care. Do not operate if the appliance has damage or broken cable or plug, return the oven to authorized service centre or qualified persons
- The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given superivision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
A Tradition of Quality Convection Oven
The multi-function convection oven has brought an end to the traditional cooking way. While cooking, the convection oven produces a circle of hot moving air, which cooks the food all over evenly. The cooked food becomes a very delicious dish with its natural flavor and full nutrition.
The model of the convection oven is reasonably designed with attractive appearance. In it, there are a 149 – 482°F scope temperature controller (thermostat) and 0-60 minute scope timer. You may select the cooking temperature and cooking time for your food. The hot air inside the oven will never bring about smoke, nor will the food be burnt. Your kitchen is then clean and safe, free from contamination.
The convection oven not only saves you from the heavy kitchen work, but also makes your cooking enjoyable.
- Put the steel racks into container, then put the food in. Note there is some space between the food and the oven lid.
- Insert the oven plug according to the power specification. It is not allowed to share the same plug-set with other electrical appliances.
- Turn the timer clockwise to your required time, then the red lamp lights up.
- Set the temperature controller clockwise to your required temperature, then the green light turns ON. The convection starts working.
- The green lamp can be turned off before the due time. This shows the
oven has achieved the set temperature. When the oven’s temperature becomes lower than what you need, the oven will automatically turn the heater on and the green lamp will also turn on to indicate heating process.
- When the convection oven works, the handles, which are linked to steel bar, will be expanded by heat and become loose, but the doesn’t matter, they will be restored when the temperature goes back down to normal.
- Don’t put the oven lid directly on the desk after cooking, otherwise the desk will get burned. Place it on a dish, bowl or heat-resistant base.
- The devices on the oven lid are not allowed to be washed in the water. Clean the lid with a piece of clean soft cloth in case it gets stained.
- The oven body can be washed only after is completely cooled off.
Check these outstanding features:
With a hot air circle and 149-482°F temperature range, the convection oven has a lot of functions:
a. Cook food in different ways, including baking, roasting, grilling, toasting, broiling and BBQ .
b. Defreeze frozen foods quickly
c. Drying and sterilizing
d. Oven lid can be placed on other containers to cook
- Lowering Cholesterol Modern medical science has proved that high cholesterol accounts for heart disease and blood vessel trouble. The hot moving air circle in the convection oven will decompose the fat tissue and lower the cholesterol content to minimum. So, the food cooked in this kind of oven is very helpful to your health.
- Saving Time and Energy Due to the high efficiency of the hot moving air in the oven, the cooking time and the consumed energy are reduced to minimum. Our experiment shows that the convection oven saves electricity up to 20% as compared to ordinary ovens.
- Preserving the food’s nutrition and the natural flavor. High temperature and prolonged cooking time always destroy the food’s nutrition and change its natural flavor. The temperature and time control in the convection oven can solve this problem.
Quick Reference Card
In this manual, you will find:
- How to roast
- How to bake
- How to steam
- How to fry
- How to broil
- How to defrost
- How to toast
- How to Broil
- Place the food directly on the wire rack (low or high rack)
- For very thick cuts of meat , turn the food at the halfway point
- Like roasting, broiling time may vary depending on cut, size, amount of fat, etc.
- How to Steam
- You can steam vegetables at the same time you cook your main dish by placing the vegetables in an aluminum foil pouch: add a few drops of water and seal the pouch.
- You can also add a cup of water in the bottom pot, with savory herbs and spices to steam fish or vegetables. But just a little water.
- How to fry
- You can get the effect of deep-fat French flies without all the oil by dipping potato strips in polyunsaturated cooking oil, allow excess oil to drain away and cook according to cooking guide.
- To make delicious fried chicken , dip chicken pieces in batter and then in cooking oil, drain excess oil and cook according to chart provided.
- How to Toast
- You can get perfectly toasted bread and snack with the convection oven without preheating. Simply put the food directly on wire rack and watch it toast. It will be crisp on the outside and stay soft on the inside.
- You can also improve stale snack food like crackers, chips and even cookies by placing them in the convection oven for a few minutes at maximum temperature to bring back their crunchiness.
- How to Defrost
- You can use the convection oven to defrost frozen food more evenly than a microwave ovens, simply set the temperature at 212°F and check the food every 5-10 minutes
- Optional Extender Ring Crisp & Fry Attachment Instructions
The Crisp & Fry Extender Attachment is easy to use — and produces delicious results. This extender attachment serves as an optional cooking and food prep method when using your NutriChef Air Fry Halogen Oven.
Follow these steps to put deliciously crispy chips, snacks and more on your table:
- Uncover the top lid of the Air Fry Halogen Oven.
- Position the Crisp & Fry Extender Attachment securely over the glass cooking bowl.
- Ensure the Crisp & Fry Extender Attachment air vents are set in the open position.
- Place your food along with any necessary oils and flavorings onto the Crisp & Fry tray.
- Close the top lid of the Air Fry Halogen Oven, then proceed to adjust your cooking Time & Temp settings.
Once done cooking with the Crisp & Fry Extender Attachment, allow the appliance to fully cook before cleaning. Carefully remove the extender attachment by its handles, clean the air fryer with hot soap and/or a mild detergent, and ensure to thoroughly dry before storage.
- Warning and Guidelines
- Remember to distribute food evenly in the convection oven to ensure an even flow of air all around the food.
- The first time you try a recipe, check the cooking process through tempered glass bowl as the looking time of the convection oven is short.
- Since it is practical to place food directly on the wire rack, you may want to spray it with a non-stick spray to avoid sticking.
- The convection oven is self–cleaning. Simply put 2″ of water in the bottom and set temperature at 100 for 10-12 minutes.
- For a very dirty oven, add some detergent to the water and wipe the stains if needed.
Lobster 1 kg, gingerjuice, salt, sugar, liquor, pepper
Preserve the lobster in salt for about 10-15 minutes, then put them in the convection oven and cook 12-15 min with temperature of 284 – 320°F.
Chicken, a little starch, some wine, malt sugar, honey, vinegar, warm water
- Wash and clean the chicken with boiling water and then with cold water immediately.
- Mix the starch, melt sugar, honey and vinegar with some water. Apply the mixture to the chicken with a brush several times. When the chicken dries, put it into the convection oven.
- Bake the chicken 20 min with a temperature of 302 – 392°F. Then apply the mixture again and bake 10 min in low temperature.
Reference for Cooking Food
466°F – 482°F
|10-15 min||266°F – 302°F|
284°F – 320°F
|12-15 min||284°F – 320°F|
302°F – 365°F
|10-13 min||348°F – 302°F|
284°F – 320°F
|8-10 min||248°F – 320°F|
365°F – 392°F
|15-20 min||302°F – 365°F|
284°F – 320°F
|5-8 min||374°F – 410°F|
|BBQ Spareribs||18-20 min|
428°F – 464°F
HALOGEN OVEN AIR FRYER
Infrared Convection Cooker, Healthy Kitchen Countertop Cooking
- Next-Generation Style & Hassle-Free Kitchen Cooker
- Laboratory Tested to Prepare Healthier Meals, Quicker!
- Ability to Defrost, Broil, Roast, Bake, Steam, Grill & BBQ
- Air-Frying Made Easy: Insert Food, Set the Time & Temp
- Achieve Tasty & Low Fat Foods with Benefits
- Convenient See-Through 360° View Glass Lid Cover
- Rapid Air Circulation for Even Cooking All Around
- Prepares Significantly Healthier Foods Than Traditional Frying
- Stain Resistant & Easy-to-Clean Stainless Steel Cooking Bowl
- Rotary Controls: Adjustable Time & Temperature Settings
- Removable Bowl for Cleaning & Serving
- Convection Oven-Style Vortex Fan
- Safe for Use on Any Counter / Kitchen-Top
- Built-in Safety: Automatic Power-Off Feature
- Prepare Great Tasting Crispy Skins, Perfect for Fries
- Excellent for Chicken, Steak, Ribs, Fish, Shrimp & More
What’s in the Box
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Tray
- Food Racks
- High Powered Heating Element: 1200 Watt
- Cooking Bowl Capacity: 13+ Quarts
- Temperature Settings: 149° – 482° Degrees Fahrenheit
- Max Cook Time Setting: 60 Minutes
- Cooking Bowl Size (L x H): 13.0” x 6.7” -inches
- Construction Material: Engineered ABS, Ceramic Glass
- Power Cord Length: 3.3′ Ft.
- Power: 120V
We are here to help!
Phone: (1) 718-535-1800
Documents / Resources
|nutrichef PKAIRFR48 Halogen Oven Air-Fryer [pdf] User Manual|
PKAIRFR48, Halogen Oven Air-Fryer
PowerXL Air Fryer Oven User Guide
PowerXL Air Fryer Oven PowerXL Air Fryer Oven See owner’s manual for complete assembly, instructions and important safety…
CHEFMAN RJ50-M TOAST-AIR Air Fryer Oven User Guide
TOAST-AIRair fryer oven Quick Start Guide What’s in the box Toast-air at a glance Warms, broils, toasts, bakes,…
PowerXL Air Fryer Pro Oven User Guide
PowerXL Air Fryer Pro Oven PowerXL Air Fryer Pro Oven AIR FRYER See owner’s manual for complete instructions…
12.6qt Touchscreen Air Fryer Pizza Oven With Rotisserie Instruction Manual
12.6qt Touchscreen Air Fryer Pizza Oven With Rotisserie Instruction Manual - Optimized PDF 12.6qt Touchscreen Air Fryer Pizza…