There are times when the blade of your Nutribullet becomes loose and needs to be unscrewed. This can be daunting, but with some simple steps, you can have it done in no time. Just ensure you have a secure grip on the blade before unscrewing it. Otherwise, you may end up hurting yourself.
If you’re like me, you love your Nutribullet but hate when the blade gets stuck. It’s always a pain to try and unscrew it, especially if your hands are wet. Well, I’ve finally found a way to do it without any trouble! Just follow these simple steps, and you’ll know how to unscrew nutribullet blade.
Table of Contents
- 1 When Should You Unscrew the Blade?
- 2 Necessary Materials and Tools
- 3 10 Steps on How to Unscrew Nutribullet Blade
- 3.1 Step 1: Turn Off the Power
- 3.2 Step 2: Remove the Nutribullet Cup
- 3.3 Step 3: Unscrew the Blade Base
- 3.4 Step 4: Remove the Blade Base
- 3.5 Step 5: Take Off the Gasket
- 3.6 Step 6: Inspect the Gasket
- 3.7 Step 7: Unscrew the Blade
- 3.8 Step 8: Remove the Blade
- 3.9 Step 9: Inspect the Blade
- 3.10 Step 10: Reassemble the Nutribullet
- 4 Additional Tips and Tricks
- 5 Precautions You Need to Take While Unscrewing Nutribullet Blade
- 6 What Can Cause Your Blade to Become Stuck?
- 7 Can You Sharpen Nutribullet Blade by Yourself?
- 8 Conclusion
When Should You Unscrew the Blade?
The first thing you need to do is figure out when you should unscrew the blade. There are a few reasons why you might need to do this:
- If the blade becomes loose, it needs to be tightened.
- If the gasket wears out, it needs to be replaced.
- If the blade is damaged, it needs to be replaced.
Necessary Materials and Tools
In order to unscrew the blade, you’ll need a few materials and tools. These include:
- A Phillips head screwdriver
- A small flathead screwdriver
- An adjustable wrench
- A pair of pliers
With these tools, you should be able to unscrew the blade with ease.
10 Steps on How to Unscrew Nutribullet Blade
Step 1: Turn Off the Power
Before doing anything, ensure the power to your Nutribullet is turned off and unplugged. This is important because you don’t want the blade to start spinning while you’re trying to unscrew it. Be careful not to touch the blade while it’s still hot.
Step 2: Remove the Nutribullet Cup
Next, you’ll need to remove the cup from the blender’s base. To do this, simply twist it counterclockwise until it comes loose. Once it’s loose, lift it up and away from the base. Make sure to hold onto the cup, so it doesn’t fall and spill any contents.
Step 3: Unscrew the Blade Base
Now, take your Phillips head screwdriver and use it to loosen the blade base. The blade base is the silver ring that’s located just below the blade. To loosen it, turn the screwdriver clockwise until it’s loose enough to be removed by hand. Be careful not to remove the entire base. You just want to loosen it so you can access the blade.
Step 4: Remove the Blade Base
Once the blade base is loose, you can remove it by hand. Be careful not to touch the blade while removing the base. If you do, you risk cutting yourself. You can use a piece of cloth to avoid touching the blade directly. This step may be a little difficult, depending on how tight the base is. If it’s too tight, you can use a small flathead screwdriver to pry it off.
Step 5: Take Off the Gasket
The next thing you need to do is remove the gasket. The gasket is the black rubber ring that’s located between the blade and the base. To remove it, simply pull it off by hand. If it’s difficult to remove, you can use a small flathead screwdriver to help pry it off.
Step 6: Inspect the Gasket
Once the gasket is removed, inspect it for any damage. If there are any cracks or holes, it needs to be replaced. Because the gasket is made of rubber, it can easily become damaged. If it’s not too damaged, you can try to clean it and see if it still works. But, if it’s too damaged, you’ll need to replace it.
Step 7: Unscrew the Blade
Now, it’s time to unscrew the blade. To do this, hold the blade with one hand and use the other hand to turn the adjustable wrench counterclockwise. Be careful not to touch the blade while unscrewing it. You may need to use a lot of force to loosen the blade. Because the blade is made of stainless steel, it may be difficult to grip with your hand. If this is the case, try using a pair of pliers.
Be careful not to drop it, as it may be sharp.
Step 8: Remove the Blade
Once the blade is loose, you can remove it by hand. Be careful not to touch the blade while removing it. Make sure not to drop it, as it may be sharp. You can now clean the blade or replace it with a new one. To reattach the blade, simply screw it back on clockwise until it is tight. Make sure not to over-tighten the blade, as this may damage it. You can now continue using your Nutribullet as usual.
Step 9: Inspect the Blade
After removing the blade, inspect it for any damage. If the blade cracks or chips are in it, it needs to be replaced. Because the blade is made of metal, it will eventually dull over time. You can use a sharpening stone to sharpen the blade or replace it with a new one. If the gasket is still in good condition, you can reuse it. If it is damaged, you will need to purchase a new gasket.
Step 10: Reassemble the Nutribullet
Once you’ve inspected the blade and gasket, you can reassemble the Nutribullet. To do this, simply reverse the steps you took to disassemble it. First, screw the blade back into place. Next, put the gasket back on and screw on the base. Finally, put the cup back in place and twist it clockwise to lock it into place.
And that’s it! You now know how you can unscrew the nutribullet blade. Wasn’t that easy? With these simple steps, you can easily unscrew the blade and inspect it for any damage. If there is any damage, simply replace the blade or gasket and reassemble the Nutribullet.
Additional Tips and Tricks
If your blade is stuck and you can’t unscrew it, don’t panic! Here are a few tips and tricks that might help:
- Try using a rubber band or piece of string to better grip the blade.
- If the blade is still stuck, you can try using a pair of pliers.
- You can also try heating up the blade with a blow dryer or heat gun. This might help loosen the blade.
- Be cautious when using heat on the blade, as you don’t want to damage it.
- If all else fails, you can always take your Nutribullet to a professional for help.
We hope these tips and tricks help you unscrew your blade!
Precautions You Need to Take While Unscrewing Nutribullet Blade
- First, ensure that the power is off and the blender is unplugged.
- Remove the pitcher from the base and remove the blade assembly.
- Use a towel or gloves to hold the blade because it would be very hot if you touched it with your bare hands.
- Unscrew the cap of the blade clockwise and then lift it off.
- Now, unscrew the blade from the base. For this, you need to hold the black rubber washer in place and then turn the blade counterclockwise.
- Finally, clean all the parts thoroughly before reassembling them.
- If you find that the blade is stuck, you can use a hammer to tap it lightly and then unscrew it.
What Can Cause Your Blade to Become Stuck?
There are a few things that can cause your blade to become stuck, including:
- Food particles: If there are any food particles stuck to your blade, they can cause it to become stuck. To remove them, simply rinse the blade off with water and then dry it thoroughly.
- Rust: Rust can also cause your blade to become stuck. If this is the case, you can try using a rust remover or taking it to a professional for help.
- Calcium buildup: Over time, calcium can build up on your blade and cause it to become stuck. Simply soak the blade in vinegar or lemon juice overnight to remove calcium buildup. In the morning, rinse it off with water and then dry it thoroughly.
If you find that your blade is still stuck after trying these methods, you may need to replace it. You can purchase replacement blades here.
Can You Sharpen Nutribullet Blade by Yourself?
Yes, you can sharpen your Nutribullet blade by yourself. However, it is important to note that over time, the blade will eventually become dull and will need to be replaced.
To sharpen the blade first, soak the sharpening stone in water for at least five minutes.
Next, dry the blade off and then place it on the sharpening stone. Using a circular motion, sharpen the blade for about 60 seconds. Be careful not to oversharpen the blade, as this can damage it.
Once you’re done sharpening the blade, rinse it off with water and dry it thoroughly. You can then put it back on your Nutribullet and continue using it as normal.
We hope this guide on how to unscrew the nutribullet blade was helpful! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.
So, there you have it! Everything you need to know about unscrewing the Nutribullet blade. In this blog post, we’ve covered how to unscrew the blade, what to do if it’s stuck, and how to prevent your blade from becoming stuck in the future.
Hopefully, this article has helped you know how to unscrew nutribullet blade, and you can now remove the blade without any trouble. Remember to be careful when handling the blade – it is sharp, after all.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, feel free to leave a comment below, and we will do our best to help out. Thanks for reading, and happy blending!