Food Processing Market Size And Forecast
Food Processing Market size was valued at USD 143.51 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 235.67 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2021 to 2028.
Innovation in food processing technology, upsurge in the demand for processed food, and rising research & development in food processing machinery are expected to drive the market over the predicted years.The Global Food Processing Market report provides a holistic evaluation of the market. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of key segments, trends, drivers, restraints, competitive landscape, and factors that are playing a substantial role in the market.
>>>Download Sample Report @ –https://www.verifiedmarketresearch.com/download-sample/?rid=17105
Global Food Processing Market Definition
Food processing is the method used to turn fresh foods into a finished product. It is a process of converting agriculture products or raw material into direct consumable food. It involves many processes: fermenting, crystallizing, mixing, blending, chopping, washing, and pasteurizing, and many more. The benefits of food processing include distribution, preservation, ease in preparation, less susceptible to spoilage than fresh food. Along with this, reduces the incidence of foodborne disease and improves the taste of food. Based on the type, food processing is classified into Depositors, Extruding Machines, Mixers, Refrigeration, Slicers & Dicers, and Others. Various applications of food processing are Beverages, Dairy, Meat & Poultry, Bakery, Convenience Food & snacks, Fruits & Vegetables, Confectionery, and Other.
>>>Ask For Discount @ –https://www.verifiedmarketresearch.com/ask-for-discount/?rid=17105
Global Food Processing Market Overview
Innovation in food processing technology and an upsurge in the demand for processed food are expected to drive the market over the predicted years. Also, the growing adoption of automated technologies in this segment and rising research & development in food processing machinery expect a boost to the market in the coming years. Additionally increasing health consciousness and dietary shifts in the developing regions and developed regions is predicted to fuel the market during the forecasted period.
Global Food Processing Market: Segmentation Analysis
The Global Food Processing Market is segmented based on Type,Application, and Geography.
Food Processing Market by Type
• Extruding Machines
• Slicers & Dicers
Based on the Type, the market is bifurcated into Depositors, Extruding Machines, Mixers, Refrigeration, Slicers & Dicers, and Others. The Refrigeration segment is expected to hold the largest market share. The factors can be attributed to the growing demand for refrigerators to store various food items for a longer period of time.
Food Processing Market by Application
• Meat & Poultry
• Convenience Food & snacks
• Fruits & Vegetables
Based on the Application, the market is bifurcated into Beverages, Dairy, Meat & Poultry, Bakery, Convenience Food & snacks, Fruits & Vegetables, Confectionery, and Other. The Bakery & Confectionery segment is anticipated to have the highest CAGR in the forecasted period. The factors can be attributed to the upsurge in the consumption of bakery products all over the globe and change in the dietary patterns of people.
Food Processing Market by Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the world
Based on regional analysis, the Global Food Processing Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the world. The largest share in the market will be dominated by the Asia Pacific owing to the growing number of working professionals & students and rising demand for ready-to-eat foods in this region.
The “Global Food Processing Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on the global market. The major players in the market are
• Krones AG
• AFE Group Ltd.
• Atlas Pacific Engineering Company Inc.
• B.K Engineers
• National Refractories
• Heat and Control, Inc.
• Meyer Industries
• ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA
• Tomra Systems
The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share, and market ranking analysis of the above-mentioned players globally.
Partnerships, Collaborations, and Agreements
• In January 2021, Bühler and DIL shook hands to consolidate their position in the sustainable food production market.
• In March 2019, Alfa Laval inked an agreement with Bühler to develop solutions that will enhance its product portfolio.
• In June 2020, Antares entered into a five-year agreement with IMA whereby it becomes the exclusive supplier of all IMA inspection and tracking technologies.
Mergers and Acquisitions
• In February 2020, SPX FLOW inked an agreement with Primodan for the transfer of its yellow cheese activities and technologies.
• In April 2021, The Middleby Corporation decided to complete the acquisition of Welbilt, Inc. to consolidate its position in the global market.
Product Launches and Product Expansions
• In April 2019, Tetra Pak launched a connected packaging platform; this would transform juice and milk cartons into interactive information channels, digital tools, and full-scale data carriers.
• In May 2019, GEA launched a new SmartPacker CX400 packaging machine, which has induction sealing capabilities.
• In the recent turn of events, China Xiangtai Food, an emerging growth company engaged in the food processing business, announced that it plans to launch a hot pot franchise business.
Value (USD Billion)
|Key Companies Profiled|
Buhler, Krones AG, AFE Group Ltd., Atlas Pacific Engineering Company Inc., B.K Engineers, National Refractories, Heat and Control, Inc., Meyer Industries, ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA, and Tomra Systems
Free report customization (equivalent up to 4 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
Top Trending Reports:
Global Food Grade Emulsifying Agents Market Size And Forecast
Global Aluminium Ladder Market Size And Forecast
Research Methodology of Verified Market Research:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with ourSales Team at Verified Market Research.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes an in-depth analysis of the market from various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post-sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
• In case of any Queries or Customization Requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Frequently Asked Questions
Food Processing Market was valued at USD 143.51 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 235.67 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2021 to 2028.
What is Food Processing?
Food processing is the method used to turn fresh foods into a finished product. It is a process of converting agriculture products or raw material into direct consumable food.
What are the key driving factors for the growth of the Food Processing Market?
Innovation in food processing technology, upsurge in the demand for processed food, and rising research & development in food processing machinery are expected to drive the market over the predicted years.
What are the top players operating in the Food Processing Market?
Buhler, Krones AG, AFE Group Ltd., Atlas Pacific Engineering Company Inc., B.K Engineers, National Refractories, Heat and Control, Inc., Meyer Industries, ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA, and Tomra Systems.
What segments are covered in the Food Processing Market report?
Food Processing Market is segmented based on Type,Application, and Geography.
How can I get a sample report/company profiles for the Food Processing Market?
The sample report for the Food Processing Market can be obtained on demand from the website. Also, the 24*7 chat support & direct call services are provided to procure the sample report.
1. INTRODUCTION OF GLOBAL FOOD PROCESSING MARKET
1.1. Overview of the Market
1.2. Scope of Report
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH
3.1. Data Mining
3.3. Primary Interviews
3.4. List of Data Sources
4. GLOBAL FOOD PROCESSING MARKET OUTLOOK
4.2. Market Dynamics
4.3. Porters Five Force Model
4.4. Value Chain Analysis
5. GLOBAL FOOD PROCESSING MARKET, BY TYPE
5.3. Extruding Machines
5.6. Slicers & Dicers
6. GLOBAL FOOD PROCESSING MARKET, BY APPLICATION
6.4. Meat & Poultry
6.6. Convenience Food & snacks
6.7. Fruits & Vegetables
7. GLOBAL FOOD PROCESSING MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
7.2. North America
7.3.4. Rest of Europe
7.4. Asia Pacific
7.4.4. Rest of Asia Pacific
7.5. Rest of the World
7.5.1. Latin America
7.5.2. Middle East & Africa
8. GLOBAL FOOD PROCESSING MARKET COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.2. Company Market Ranking
8.3. Key Development Strategies
9. COMPANY PROFILES
9.1.2. Financial Performance
9.1.3. Product Outlook
9.1.4. Key Developments
9.2. Krones AG
9.2.2. Financial Performance
9.2.3. Product Outlook
9.2.4. Key Developments
9.3. AFE Group Ltd.
9.3.2. Financial Performance
9.3.3. Product Outlook
9.3.4. Key Developments
9.4. Atlas Pacific Engineering Company Inc.
9.4.2. Financial Performance
9.4.3. Product Outlook
9.4.4. Key Developments
9.5. B.K Engineers
9.5.2. Financial Performance
9.5.3. Product Outlook
9.5.4. Key Developments
9.6. National Refractories
9.6.2. Financial Performance
9.6.3. Product Outlook
9.6.4. Key Developments
9.7. Heat and Control, Inc.
9.7.2. Financial Performance
9.7.3. Product Outlook
9.7.4. Key Developments
9.8. Meyer Industries
9.8.2. Financial Performance
9.8.3. Product Outlook
9.8.4. Key Developments
9.9. ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA
9.9.2. Financial Performance
9.9.3. Product Outlook
9.9.4. Key Developments
9.10. Tomra Systems
9.10.2. Financial Performance
9.10.3. Product Outlook
9.10.4. Key Developments
10.1. Related Reports
Report Research Methodology
Verified Market Research uses the latest researching tools to offer accurate data insights. Our experts deliver the best research reports that have revenue generating recommendations. Analysts carry out extensive research using both top-down and bottom up methods. This helps in exploring the market from different dimensions.
This additionally supports the market researchers in segmenting different segments of the market for analysing them individually.
We appoint data triangulation strategies to explore different areas of the market. This way, we ensure that all our clients get reliable insights associated with the market. Different elements of research methodology appointed by our experts include:
Exploratory data mining
Market is filled with data. All the data is collected in raw format that undergoes a strict filtering system to ensure that only the required data is left behind. The leftover data is properly validated and its authenticity (of source) is checked before using it further. We also collect and mix the data from our previous market research reports.
All the previous reports are stored in our large in-house data repository. Also, the experts gather reliable information from the paid databases.
For understanding the entire market landscape, we need to get details about the past and ongoing trends also. To achieve this, we collect data from different members of the market (distributors and suppliers) along with government websites.
Last piece of the ‘market research’ puzzle is done by going through the data collected from questionnaires, journals and surveys. VMR analysts also give emphasis to different industry dynamics such as market drivers, restraints and monetary trends. As a result, the final set of collected data is a combination of different forms of raw statistics. All of this data is carved into usable information by putting it through authentication procedures and by using best in-class cross-validation techniques.
Data Collection Matrix
|Perspective||Primary Research||Secondary Research|
Econometrics and data visualization model
Our analysts offer market evaluations and forecasts using the industry-first simulation models. They utilize the BI-enabled dashboard to deliver real-time market statistics. With the help of embedded analytics, the clients can get details associated with brand analysis. They can also use the online reporting software to understand the different key performance indicators.
All the research models are customized to the prerequisites shared by the global clients.
The collected data includes market dynamics, technology landscape, application development and pricing trends. All of this is fed to the research model which then churns out the relevant data for market study.
Our market research experts offer both short-term (econometric models) and long-term analysis (technology market model) of the market in the same report. This way, the clients can achieve all their goals along with jumping on the emerging opportunities. Technological advancements, new product launches and money flow of the market is compared in different cases to showcase their impacts over the forecasted period.
Analysts use correlation, regression and time series analysis to deliver reliable business insights. Our experienced team of professionals diffuse the technology landscape, regulatory frameworks, economic outlook and business principles to share the details of external factors on the market under investigation.
Different demographics are analyzed individually to give appropriate details about the market. After this, all the region-wise data is joined together to serve the clients with glo-cal perspective. We ensure that all the data is accurate and all the actionable recommendations can be achieved in record time. We work with our clients in every step of the work, from exploring the market to implementing business plans. We largely focus on the following parameters for forecasting about the market under lens:
- Market drivers and restraints, along with their current and expected impact
- Raw material scenario and supply v/s price trends
- Regulatory scenario and expected developments
- Current capacity and expected capacity additions up to 2027
We assign different weights to the above parameters. This way, we are empowered to quantify their impact on the market’s momentum. Further, it helps us in delivering the evidence related to market growth rates.
The last step of the report making revolves around forecasting of the market. Exhaustive interviews of the industry experts and decision makers of the esteemed organizations are taken to validate the findings of our experts.
The assumptions that are made to obtain the statistics and data elements are cross-checked by interviewing managers over F2F discussions as well as over phone calls.
Different members of the market’s value chain such as suppliers, distributors, vendors and end consumers are also approached to deliver an unbiased market picture. All the interviews are conducted across the globe. There is no language barrier due to our experienced and multi-lingual team of professionals. Interviews have the capability to offer critical insights about the market. Current business scenarios and future market expectations escalate the quality of our five-star rated market research reports. Our highly trained team use the primary research with Key Industry Participants (KIPs) for validating the market forecasts:
- Established market players
- Raw data suppliers
- Network participants such as distributors
- End consumers
The aims of doing primary research are:
- Verifying the collected data in terms of accuracy and reliability.
- To understand the ongoing market trends and to foresee the future market growth patterns.
Industry Analysis Matrix
|Qualitative analysis||Quantitative analysis|
How big is the food processing industry? ›
How large is the US food processing industry? Well, it has about 21,000 companies and $750 billion in revenue! To put that in perspective, worldwide processed food sales total about $2 trillion.What is the future of food processing? ›
India's food processing sector is one of the largest in the world and its output is expected to reach US$ 535 billion by 2025-26. This sector is expected to generate 9 million jobs by 2024. The Indian food industry is expanding at a CAGR of 11% and the food processing sector accounts for 32% of the total food industry.What is the market size of the food industry of India? ›
Food Processing Market Size in India
The food processing industry in India was valued at INR 19.50 trillion in 2020 and is expected to reach INR 34.86 trillion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 12.31% between 2020 and 2025.
Report Overview. The U.S. packaged food market size was valued at USD 1.03 trillion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% from 2022 to 2030.What is the current trend in the food industry? ›
One of the biggest changes seen in response to the pandemic is an increase in omni-channel consumption. Consumers now have more access than ever to eat what they want, when and where they want it. Convenient meal solutions and restaurant-branded products have brought dine-in tastes to home cooking.
- Enforcement of Plastic Ban. An Optimized Supply Chain.
- Stringent Regulatory Landscape. Use of Modern Technologies.
- The Pervasive Presence of e-Commerce. Transparency, Sustainability, and Waste Reduction.
In 2021, the foodservice industry surpassed pre-pandemic levels. In 2021, the foodservice and food retailing industries supplied about $2.12 trillion worth of food. Of this total, $1.17 trillion was supplied by foodservice facilities.What will be the future of the food industry in the Philippines? ›
The Philippines foodservice market was valued at USD 10,370.6 million in 2021 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.83% during the forecast period, 2021 - 2026.
- Vote with your money. ...
- Buy in season. ...
- Buy organic. ...
- Know what's in your food. ...
- Read labels. ...
- Buy foods that are grown locally. ...
- Shop at farmers markets. ...
- Make sure your farmers market takes food stamps.
The term food industries covers a series of industrial activities directed at the production, distribution, processing, conversion, preparation, preservation, transport, certification and packaging of foodstuffs.